Simply stated, Teladoc Health exists to empower people with chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives. This is your chance to help shape Teladoc Health's web framework during a time of astronomical growth and product expansion. We are looking for our next Web Developer that is an always-learning problem solver who can help us create amazing solutions and adopt new technologies. You’ll see your ingenuity put to good use as you build complex web applications from concept through execution, impacting everything from the home page to layout and functionality. If you love coding end-to-end features and bringing them to life, then we should talk.
- Your experience in online strategies, technologies coding, and innovative design will strengthen Teladoc Heath’s brand and reach
- Your day to day is guided by defining site objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning optimal system features and functionality
- Gathering and refining specifications based on content, functional, and technical needs
- Collaborating with web designers to deliver stunning visual design
- Consuming and collaborating on easy-to-use internal and partner-facing RESTful API endpoints
- Learning and maintaining a deep familiarity with emerging technologies and industry trends and applying them in your work
- Working on both greenfield development as well as new feature enhancements
- Partnering with QA to enhance product quality through automation
- Helping your teammates succeed through peer reviews, documentation, and mentoring
- 2+ years of experience developing and delivering consumer-facing web applications in React or similar framework
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- An understanding of REST and/or other protocol-based communication such as gRPC
- Demonstrated knowledge of MySQL or another RDBMS including querying and more
- Knowledge of web security and session management
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools
- Enthusiastic about code optimization, automated testing, and writing unit tests
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. In lieu of a degree, relevant work experience and/or trade school is welcome.
- Experience with video and audio content delivery
- Experience with web accessibility standards and ADA compliance
- Experience with web build tools and Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience
and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes
across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.