As part of Teladoc Health’s in-house creative services team, the Designer position plays a key role in building our consumer brand. This is an exciting role to develop breakthrough creative and ideas in support of our dynamic portfolio of consumer experience brands.
This is not one of those just sit at your desk and design kind of jobs—the right candidate will bring fresh ideas to the table, innovate to mix things up and go beyond the brief, and demonstrate a deep sense of curiosity and creativity in pursuit of the best work of your life.
We are seeking an experienced designer who deeply understands the people they are designing for across a diverse set of formats and media platforms. You are multidimensional, collaborative and unlike other problem solvers. You put impactful user outcomes at the center of your art direction and have a passion for solving multifaceted briefs. You are a team player with a proven cross-discipline way of working. The successful candidate will also demonstrate resourcefulness in pursuing the inspiration he/she needs to strategize, create and bring visual stories to life.
As a Designer, you will be joining our internal creative studio made up of talented, like-minded and collaborative creatives—all in on our mission to empower all people everywhere to live healthier lives by transforming the healthcare experience.
- You believe that you can develop creative solutions to big problems. You have confidence that all it takes is rolling up your sleeves and diving in
- You know that collaboration is more than conference calls and video chats; it's discovering our individual passions and fighting to give one another ways to show it
- You recognize that no solution is perfect and treat everything as a moment-in-time solution. Putting the user/member first is your mantra
- You think two-steps ahead to solve problems, come up with new ideas, and grow as a designer under the guidance of the creative team
- Your design skills are consistent and creative regardless of project size or type
- Four-year degree (preferred) in design or similar discipline
- 1-3 years of design/art direction experience with a strong creative portfolio
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Constantly curious about visual design and innovation in marketing and advertising
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.