As part of Teladoc Health’s in-house creative services team, the Designer position plays a key role in building our brand. This is not one of those just sit at your desk and design kind of jobs—the right candidate will bring fresh ideas to the table, innovate to mix things up and go beyond the brief, and demonstrate a deep sense of curiosity and creativity in pursuit of the best work of your life.
The role of the Digital Designer is to design, layout and code landing pages, emails, display ads and website enhancements. This role includes content management and updates of our customer experience brand websites. Experience with writing programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements is required. The successful candidate will serve as a champion for great UI/UX, making our user experience the best it can be for our members and clients.
As a Designer, you will be joining our internal creative studio made up of talented, like-minded and collaborative creatives—all in on our mission to empower all people everywhere to live healthier lives by transforming the healthcare experience.
- Will have constant exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise in solving for a variety of technical needs and challenges
- Establish the purpose of the website and design based on target audience
- Identify the type of content the site will host
- Will partner directly with copywriters and marketers to ensure proper content and design for the site
- Determine the functionality that the site must support
- Provide design and development elements based on the client needs
- Will be responsible for testing and ensuring cross browser compatibility and security principles
- Four-year degree (preferred) in design or similar discipline
- 1-3 years of design/development experience with a strong creative portfolio
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of responsive design and dev, UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma
- Must have experience writing mobile friendly HTML emails and landing pages from scratch (Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred)
- Must have experience in Multi-Site WordPress environments
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are constantly curious
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.