As part of Teladoc Health’s in-house creative services team, the Front-End Developer position plays a key role in building our brand. This is not one of those just sit at your desk and design kind of jobs—the right candidate will bring fresh ideas to the table, innovate to mix things up and go beyond the brief, and demonstrate a deep sense of curiosity and creativity in pursuit of the best work of your life.
We are seeking a Front-End Developer with the ability to build innovative web and mobile marketing solutions. The successful candidate is a passionate, motivated problem solver who loves coding and tackling new challenges using the latest web & mobile technologies. This candidate will serve as a champion for great UI/UX, making our user experience the best it can be for our members and clients. Experience with writing programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business needs is required.
As a Front-End Developer, you will be joining our internal creative studio made up of talented, like-minded and collaborative creatives—all in on our mission to empower all people everywhere to live healthier lives by transforming the healthcare experience.
- Use your analytical ability and decision-making skills to arrive at creative and solutions
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders, UX designers, marketing clients, IT and product development teams
- Drive the architectural design and technical execution for the marketing needs across all digital platforms to support our book business
- Will work directly with art directors, content writers and marketers to ensure proper implementation for email and web projects
- Take responsibility for project delivery as well as wider ownership in our functional areas
- Determine the functionality that the site must support
- Provide design and development elements based on marketing needs
- Will be responsible for testing and ensuring cross browser compatibility and security principles
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience building responsive websites and emails from scratch
- A good understanding and proficiency with CSS and HTML
- Must have experience with design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or Figma
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Constantly curious about new technology trends to deepen your skillset and expertise
- Experience in Multi-Site WordPress environments
- Contentful CMS experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.