Teladoc is seeking a Senior Tax Manager to be a key contributor within its tax function. This individual will help transform the tax processes in a rapidly growing company. The position will report to Director of Tax and work directly with various stakeholders within the organization.
- Prepare/review domestic and foreign quarterly and annual tax provision along with SEC disclosures under US GAAP and ASC 740
- Monitor worldwide tax legislation and accounting guidance to ensure proper tax reporting
- Identify and monitor uncertain tax positions
- Partner with finance on tax planning and forecasting
- Prepare/review compliance for domestic entities, including quarterly estimates and extensions
- Coordinate with foreign controllers on international tax compliance
- Maintain/improve effective controls over all tax processes
- Perform tax research and prepare memoranda as needed
- Identify tax savings opportunities
- Participate in review/integration of acquisitions
- Manage various tax audits and notice responses
- Work effectively across departments for various tax and business needs
- Participate in tax provision process optimization, develop and implement procedural changes, potentially implement tax provision software
- Work with outside providers on transfer pricing analyses and R&D projects
- Assist with state registrations and annual reports
- Assist in review of tax language in various contracts and intercompany agreements
- Assist with indirect tax analysis and compliance as needed
- Stay current on technology opportunities for automation/efficiency opportunities
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA, MST, or MSA preferred
- 7+ years’ experience with US GAAP, ASC 740, and SEC regulations
- Public accounting experience required, multinational industry experience valued
- Self-starter with attention to detail
- Team player with solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and meet hard deadlines
- Thrives on change within a fast-paced environment
- Organized and efficient work approach, continuous improvement mentality
- Provision software/implementation experience is a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS office; advanced Excel
- Strong professional ethics and integrity
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.