The position will support complex business initiatives through collaboration with key stakeholders to implement projects that create efficiencies and have a positive financial impact on the Clinical Operations team. You will be responsible for independently identifying and documenting business processes for process improvement projects and key initiatives for the company. Working with various levels of management and other members of the Clinical Operations team, this individual will satisfy business requirements by conducting detailed analysis and design for assigned projects.
- Analyze, define, and document business requirements on assigned projects
- Assist with refinement of project success measures.
- Facilitate planning sessions to draft diagrams in real time representing project context, use cases, process flows and potential solution designs.
- Identify gaps in business functions and business process. Review gaps with business partners to determine solution alternatives.
- Interview business contacts to gather detail for product enhancements in conjunction with the Product Operations team.
- Serve as a systems SME to partner with project stakeholders to determine appropriate solutions.
- Lead user story review meetings with Product and Technology partners.
- Develop user acceptance test plans to ensure fulfillment of requirements.
- Lead/participate in user acceptance testing.
- Solid facilitation skills leading discovery sessions with business stakeholders
- Experienced and comfortable documenting requirements and workflows in real time using Visio or similar workflow/collaboration tools
- Ability to present ideas
- Excellent communication (oral and written), attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Committed to deadlines with a strong sense of urgency while maintaining a dedication to quality
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Team player and motivated individual contributor
- Willingness to meet the needs of global business environment
- Creative with a willingness to learn
- Member focused
- Experience with process improvement methodologies is a plus
- JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree is a plus
- At least 4 years business or systems analysis experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.