The Senior Director, Treasury is responsible for developing and scaling the overall strategic vision as well as leading the day-to-day operations supporting the Treasury function at our fast-paced, global company. This role oversees all areas of Treasury, including cash, investments, banking relationships, banking operations, foreign exchange hedging strategies and other risk management aspects, as well as setting the appropriate capital structure.
- Manage our global cash management processes including, but not limited to, funding strategies, banking operations, cash flows across our entities, foreign exchange execution and interest optimization.
- Develop and manage efficient and effective international bank relationships
- Provide strategic guidance and oversight of capital markets, borrowing and investing opportunities
- Assess overall risk around cash management, banking systems, funding processes, and foreign exchange fluctuations; develop and implement the overall strategy to mitigate risks and optimize opportunities
- Develop and drive policies and controls to provide effective stewardship of our cash
- Collaborate closely with Finance and Accounting to develop and implement forecasting models and reporting for cash management and cash needs, ensuring the business is fully informed of key treasury metrics
- Evaluate and implement a Treasury Management System tool to improve and automate global cash transparency
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, SEC, FASB, SOX
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual financial close activities related to the treasury function
- Perform other duties and travel as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or other related area required (years of relevant experience may be substituted). Master’s or MBA preferred.
- 15+ years of progressive, relevant experience
- Finance leadership experience within global publicly traded $2B+ revenue organizations required
- Experience with foreign exchange hedging/management required
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience having working for companies considered to be ‘industry disruptors’/innovative in their industries highly desirable
- Eager to add value in a fast-growing environment, capable of long-term strategic planning while also comfortable with overseeing tactical day-to-day delivery.
- Roll-up-the-sleeves mentality to work alongside senior executives as well as the broader team to meet their goals.
- Polished communication and engagement skills appropriate for all levels, including executive, within the company
- Deep knowledge of Treasury operations and strategies
- Broad knowledge of financial systems and automation concepts
- Strong time management abilities
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.