Take a highly visible role managing both domestic and international fulfillment and logistics, ensuring excellence in supplier quality, service level performance, delivery, pricing, lead-times, payment, and risk compliance. You’ll be helping accelerate our international launch plans collaborating with teams like Marketing, Product, Finance, Quality, Engineering, Client and Member Support to maximize overall value to Teladoc Health, its clients, and ultimately its members.
If you’re right for this role, you’ll get to develop new skills and opportunities you wouldn’t find elsewhere, like making direct impact on strategy and policy, while laying the groundwork for the future success and growth of the team. We’re looking for someone with experience in an international medical device fulfillment and logistics, as well as core attributes such as communication and interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to manage multiple organizational interfaces and stakeholders, and a knack for working independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Lead a small team that will manage all aspects of fulfillment and logistics ensuring adequate supplier management, service level agreements, and performance to critical KPI’s. Responsibilities include appropriate data reporting, metrics, invoice audits and payment are completed accurately and on time.
- Meet all established cost commitments and objectives, operating within defined quality and service level commitments
- Lead supplier negotiations across assigned categories
- Evaluate and manage logistics and customs-related risk
- Ensuring compliance with international regulations
- Resolve all operational and customer service problems related to fulfillment and logistics
- Lead sourcing of new service providers (as needed) to meet growing and changing business requirements: domestic and international
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop selection criteria and drive supplier selection
- Develop and execute RFI’s and RFP’s, own overall onboarding and qualification process in collaboration with cross-functional team
- Involves both International and Domestic service providers
- Drive strategic fulfillment and logistics initiatives from concept to completion, managing delivery within time, cost, and quality constraints. Develop business proposals, lead project team meetings, driving cross-functional communication and decision-making and ensure alignment with internal and external stakeholders. This could include insourcing or outsourcing of critical functions
- Serve as Teladoc Health’s SME for import and export activities, including product labelling requirements
- Establish / improve relevant quality standards, SOP’s and WI’s as needed
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Research and share industry category trends and best practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 10+ years of experience directly managing international fulfillment activities
- 7+ years of experience directly managing international logistics
- 5+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years of experience managing in a high growth eCommerce DTC business
- Experience in an international medical device environment, or a relative regulated environment
- Experience managing outsourced logistics functions
- Demonstrated success establishing and negotiating domestic/international service contracts
- Demonstrated ability to lead within a matrix organization and to manage multiple organizational interfaces and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with success working across organizations at all levels
- A self-starter approach with the ability to flourish and produce within a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment with changing priorities
- The ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of the time for business purposes and supplier relationship management (some international possible)
- A Bachelor degree in Business Operations, Logistics or Supply Chain Management or an equivalent combination of education and experience managing logistics for an international medical device company
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.