You will serve as an expert clinical executive and leader in product development collaboration, clinical and value analytics, sales strategy and execution, marketing support, and product and corporate strategy. As a critical thought leader within the organization, you will provide expertise in the management of clinical services with our current and prospective members and clients. You will leverage your analytical nature to translate data into meaningful narratives for our product teams, content, marketing, external thought leadership, and sales initiatives. You will be an active member of both the sales and business development organizations to help in closing accounts and partnerships.
- Speak on the behalf of Teladoc Health at external thought leadership conferences such as American Diabetes Association, American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology, Health Evolution Summit, HLTH, Health Datapalooza, etc
- Partner with our marketing and commercial team team develop strategies to position our products competitively in the marketplace
- Lead our clinical, product and business strategy across all product lines and channel markets
- Oversee our clinical thought leadership analytics and our value/risk analytics functions to demonstrate our products and services clinical results and cost savings
- Manage our content team to strategize on how to serve our members with clinically relevant, but consumer friendly health education
- Develop new product and services and work with cross functional teams collaboratively to launch them into market
- Support Teladoc Health’s Government Affairs office on guiding partnership with professional and trade societies to help guide policy and legislation
- Lead new business partnership opportunities
- An advanced medical degree (MD/DO) from the United States
- Clinical training is preferred (specialty agnostic)
- Additional degree in business, population health or health services research preferred
- Deep knowledge of health systems and the payer landscape
- 3-5 years of work outside of academic medicine
- Excellent communication skills, with a genuine passion for personal interaction and professional collaboration
- The ability to clearly, accurately, thoroughly and compellingly communicate important clinical details to diverse non-clinical audiences
- Deep insight into the needs of patients with acute and chronic conditions, including patient priorities, pain-points, and behavior
- Superior ability to recognize and communicate strategic issues
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, corporate, product-oriented environment, with the ability to smoothly recognize changing priorities (often due to factors and stakeholders outside of your range of visibility or control), and shift on the fly
- Propensity for curiosity, forward-thinking vision and ability to see beyond traditional models of care
- Genuine enthusiasm for learning, teamwork, and collaboration
- Knowledge of the healthcare space and digital health industry trends is desired, but not mandatory
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.