In this newly created role with Teladoc Health as the Business Transformation & Program Management Leader you will manage many imperative initiatives underlying transformation of Finance including: Finance strategy development, Finance operating model design, Finance and business processes improvement, Emerging Markets and/or Shared Services, and global business services design.
If that wasn’t exciting enough layer on managing Implementations such as, an ERP implementation (e.g., SAP, Oracle), Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Systems integration with ERP, Robotics, and intelligent automation, Financial close, consolidation and reporting, and Order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and record-to-report processes.
This is an exciting time to bring your talents to a mission driven company and an exciting career in digital health.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery, and/or liaise with project managers, of technology enabled finance transformation projects working closely with the senior finance team, IT, Operations (Sales and Financial) and all other stakeholders
- Be the Finance Systems Owner acting as the central person to drive consistency and accountability in Finance, partnering with IT who will develop and provide all technical support.
- Identify, develop and implement new finance processes and drive harmonization with ERP and CRM systems and all the feeder systems and processes
- Oversee all aspects and phases of system implementations and consolidations with mindset of reducing complexity and creating universal standards
- Lead a process to ensure that current and future business requirements, including functional specification and design documents, needed for Finance to meet operating goals and to service its clients, are comprehensively identified and mapped
- Take an active role in the test phase of the various projects - build test scenarios, scripts and support end users with all testing phases. Support data cleansing and conversion activities for financial data, for example, the chart of accounts and general ledger
- Ensure that any proposed solutions fit the needs of the finance function in terms of quality, functionality and overall integrity, and done so in a cost effective way. After go-live, continuously look to make improvements to the system and processes
- Help with development of relevant training materials and SOP’s, and training delivery to Accounting & Finance team members
- Represent the finance function as users of the system, processes and solutions by providing clear expectations and acceptance criteria for the development team
- A minimum of 12 years, with 8+ years in consulting or project management role (Big 4 or Consulting Firm); 5+ years working or supporting finance organization and systems
- Degree in business, computer systems and/or related experience. An MBA a plus
- Six Sigma and/or other qualified project management training certification a major plus
- Significant experience and demonstrated history of driving and delivering large finance transformation programs including ERP and CRM implementations and other finance projects including shared service and outsourcing, and financial process optimization. Required experience includes full circle implementations– Order to Cash to G/L to Data Warehouse to Data Visualization– with large scale systems like SAP or Oracle. Understand various module functionality and how they interface
- Accounting and operations experience a major plus
- Knowledge and experience in data warehousing strategies, including governance process
- Knowledgeable on latest data management, automation and machine learning tools (e.g., Alteryx, UiPath) so can propose solutions to automate many sub-processes and move away from spreadsheets
- Provide commercial insight and finance operational expertise. Understanding of best practice finance processes and system solutions
- Process design skills – able to critically review existing processes; make recommendations for rationalization and improvement and implement them operationally working with IT and other venders
- Strong communication skills; proven ability to communicate and build strong relationships effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical and accounting concept.
- Ability to work under pressure, and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to lead a matrix team on multiple engagements and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills. The ability to make consistent and timely decisions
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and assertive individual
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.