It’s important to be first, and even more important to be the best. At Teladoc we’re both. Our success is due in large part to our box-busting product design. As a User Researcher, your leadership, user empathy and research skills will drive real social impact.
Ideally, you’re a strategic systems thinker with experience solving complex problems in the health space. You’ll champion empathy for member needs as a key component in the product development conversation and play a key role in maintaining maximum impact in the lives of our rapidly-expanding member base.
- Working with stakeholders across functions and levels at all stages of product development.
- Explore member behaviors and motivations by conducting primary research such as interviews, concept testing, diary studies, moderated and unmoderated usability testing, and surveys.
- Lead all aspects of user research studies, from scoping and recruiting to method selection, analysis and presentation.
- Modeling insights to enhance team understanding of our members – such as personas and user journey maps
- Collaborate with Clinical, Consumer Insights, and Data Science teams to ensure our product decisions reflect a complete picture across all research domains
- Provide actionable feedback gracefully and without ego, and openly solicit critique for your own work
- 5+ years user research experience with mobile apps, web applications and consumer products within the health or medical fields
- Proven track record in partnering with Design, Product Management, Engineering, and Clinical teams
- The ability to derive meaningful stories from research data that resonate across the Product teams
- Expertise in scoping, planning and executing each step of the research process both in-person and remotely
- Extensive experience with tools for recording, analyzing, storing, and sharing research, including data analytics and visualization tools
- Experience with contextual-inquiry, user interviews, and other methods of ethnographic and generative research
- Experience with usability testing, accessibility reviews and other methods of evaluative research
- Educated recommendations for specific research protocol best practices
- Graduate-level degree in related field preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.