Teladoc is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing team focusing on telemedicine. You’ll work closely with cross-functional partners to shape virtual care experiences that span every state in a person's health journey—from wellness and prevention to acute care to complex healthcare needs.
In this role, you’ll enjoy creative breadth and variety, working across mobile, web, and device user interfaces. Ideally, you’re a strategic systems thinker with experience solving complex problems in health, wellness, or behavior change. Your core competencies include collaboration skills, the ability to influence and persuade others, a solid understanding of data and insights to inform design decisions, and a strong drive to achieve results.
- Collaborating with the design, research, product, engineering, and clinical teams to guide the holistic product experience
- Working with qualitative and quantitative data to inform design decisions through an iterative process
- Delivering and measuring an excellent product experience consisting of user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and production ready designs
- Solving complex design problems by identifying appropriate design methods and facilitating cross-discipline sessions
- Presenting design solutions and the data/research supporting them
- Ensuring a consistent and quality product experience by working closely with our design systems and engineering teams
- Supporting a culture of learning and mentoring junior designers
- 7+ years of product design experience. Experience designing within healthcare is a huge plus
- Full-stack, user-centered design skills, and the ability to leverage them effectively in a highly collaborative, agile environment
- Proven success creating, advocating for, and implementing design strategies that span across multiple surfaces (web, mobile, devices), connect to create a holistic experience, and deliver results
- Facility with tools including Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract, Jira, and Confluence. Familiarity with product analytics tools (Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Tableau) is a bonus
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a strong track record in partnering with stakeholders to deliver exceptional product experiences
- A growth-mindset and a desire to keep learning. At Teladoc, we strive to create an environment where we all trust, respect and learn from each other
- Consideration for others and a passion for working on complex problems. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.