We’re seeking experienced product designers at the Senior, Lead, and Principal levels to lead design in several key product areas. At Teladoc, designers lead from a human-centered approach and work closely with the product management, content, and engineering teams.
As a leader on the product design team, your user empathy and design skills will drive real social impact. You’re a strategic systems thinker with experience solving complex problems and delivering great design. Your core competencies include collaboration, the ability to influence, and a strong drive to
- Set design strategy and execution for your area
- Drive a high bar for design quality and execution across platforms, including iOS, Android, web, and devices
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to build out roadmaps by identifying and prioritizing projects that will solve user problems and business needs
- Create high quality design deliverables from sketches to final prototypes
- Adopt, implement, influence and contribute to the Teladoc Design System
- Communicate projects and progress with other partners with transparency for clear alignment
- Facilitate brainstorms and working sessions that result in clear direction and next steps
- Present design solutions and the insights and data supporting them
- 8+ years of experience as an interaction, user experience, or product designer
- Experience working in consumer products or healthcare preferred
- Proficiency in user research, interaction design, prototyping, visual design, stakeholder management, design strategy and planning, and workshop facilitation
- Experience effectively presenting to executives, leadership and key stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of responsive design, native iOS and Android design
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.