Accelerate your career with an industry leader experiencing astronomical growth and innovation in the field of high-tech healthcare solutions. As a Performance Engineer, you will lead the performance and scalability testing of our Livongo/myStrength product. You will create test plans, test cases and test scripts, and analyze results. You will work with our engineering team, product managers, and other engineers to ensure the features we bring to our customers meet expectations.
In addition to software performance test framework development experience, core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include strong teamwork, communication and collaborative skills, drive and capacity to learn new processes and technologies, and the ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles.
Come join a company that’s changing the healthcare industry and making a measurable improvement in people’s lives. We’re on the hunt for someone who lives and breathes software testing and quality. If that’s you, let’s talk today!
- Work with Platform Architect and Product Managers to determine performance and reliability (P&R) requirements of our products. Work with engineering leaders and project management to develop a prioritized test strategy with well-defined goals.
- Build automated test suites to implement P&R test plans. Integrate performance testing as part of our CI/CD pipeline
- Analyze test results, debug problems, and perform root cause analysis
- Provide suggestions for code and infrastructure improvements
- Create test reports
- Report on project status and testing progress
- 8+ years in a Performance testing role
- 5+ years experience with load testing tools (e.g., JMeter, Locust or Gatling) for testing REST APIs and other HTTP(S) endpoints
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud Platforms including AWS
- 2+ years experience of scripting using shell scripts or python
- 2+ years experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment concepts and processes
- 1+ years experience with containerization technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of SaaS and Service Oriented Architectures
- Proficiency with Load, Scalability and Endurance/Soak test methodology
- Experience with tools needed for the role including performance and resource monitoring tools, profiling and memory analysis tools
- Proficiency with networking, including routing, naming, security, network performance, and network failure modes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Drive and capacity to learn new processes and technologies
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
Impress us even more:
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GitLab
- You have knowledge of Protocols: HTTP/REST, gRPC, SAML, OAuth and OpenID Connect
- You have worked with distributed teams
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.