The Director FP&A, Forecasting and Analytics is a very highly visible role and you will be at the forefront of forecasting U.S. member visits and revenue, analyzing member data-driven trends, and communicating actionable insights to senior management. The ideal candidate is a highly cerebral and strategic leader who possesses an excellent understanding of forecasting and data driven actionable insights. She/he will build and develop a high performing team of one and partner with Marketing, Data Science, Clinical Operations, and Commercial Finance to forecast US member Visits and Revenue, help set growth targets, timely report and measure against targets, and drive value creation. The Director FP&A, Forecasting and Analytics will be a trusted advisor who can thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Reporting to the VP of FP&A, you will provide critical business intelligence and actionable financial insights that empower decision-making throughout the Company. In this role, you will use your analytical skills, thought leadership, business savvy, modeling, and forecasting chops to track and influence business performance and enhance our predictive and prescriptive capabilities. You will work at the intersection of finance and data analysis through a strategic lens - developing and maintaining financial information while helping steer the company through your analysis. You will regularly be collaborating alongside Marketing, Data Science, Clinical Operations, and Commercial Finance.
- Partner with Marketing, Clinical Operations, Commercial Finance, and Data Science to develop the monthly and annual US member Visits and Revenue forecast model and report to senior management with a very clear and through presentation on drivers, actionable insights, and risks and opportunities,
- Implement a proactive standardized and effective forecasting framework and review process with cross functional business partners
- Embed external drivers (competition, CDC ILI/flu seasonality, reimbursement changes, etc) as well as internal drivers as part of the predictive model
- Conduct “what-if” and scenario planning analysis
- Analyze US member Visits trends and timely communicate predictive insights and partner with cross functional business partners to make better decisions around marketing spend and increase Visits/Revenue
- Partner with Data Science to build standardized reports and dashboards in Tableau
- Partner with Marketing to drive cost of acquisition improvement and timely report progress against OKR’s
- Partner with Marketing and Data Science to drive Marketing spend LTV/ROI analysis and drive LTV/ROI optimization
- Partner with Marketing to analyze acquisition, retention, and lifecycle marketing performance and insights to drive value creation
- Work collaboratively within the FP&A team as well as cross-functional business partners such as Marketing, Clinical Operations, Commercial Finance, and Data Science
- Translate unstructured business problems into analytical framework. Apply framework to uncover insights and actionable recommendations. Ensure information and insights are being cascaded throughout the cross functional groups
- Apply evidenced-based thinking and teach past learnings to influence decision making
- Design advanced analytics strategy, derive, and communicate insights that inform key decisions and help optimize the business
- BS/BA degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or another Quantitative Disciple; MBA/CFA preferred
- Combination of strong financial planning, forecasting, and reporting experience – minimum of 9 years of volume and revenue forecasting experience.
- Experience in building data and actionable insights driven scalable predictive volume and Revenue forecasting models
- Experience in Advanced Analytics and some experience in using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to drive actionable insights
- Proven experience with analyzing large amounts of financial and operational data to derive meaningful trends, map connections, and identify drivers of key P&L line items like volume and revenue, build roadmaps, and perform CAC, LTV, and ROI analysis
- Some Experience in working with large amounts of syndicated data (IRI, Nielsen, NPD, Drug Distribution data, Reimbursement, etc) is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to very successfully partner with Marketing, Data Science, Clinical Operations, and Commercial Finance to produce a very robust and predictive US member Visits and Revenue monthly and annual forecast
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed environment with many cross-functional partners
- Ability to understand and influence decisions of senior management
- Is very organized, detail oriented, and efficient with time management.
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office software with advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Proficiency with Tableau. Some understanding of SQL and Python is a plus
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Flexibility for some travel
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.