You won’t have to scratch, claw, wheedle or cajole candidates to talk to Teladoc Health. The inherent wow-factor of working for Teladoc Health makes our job openings very alluring, as we deliver healthcare breakthroughs that measurably impact people’s lives for the better and transform healthcare globally. Come open the door to amazing opportunity – for you, and for the candidates you recruit. Our team is laser-focused on providing an exceptional candidate experience, attracting high-quality diverse talent, and spreading brand awareness as we continue to scale in Canada.
In your role as Recruiter, you will leverage your network and recruiting channels to bring talented professionals across various service lines including Clinical, Technology, Finance, and Operations. Your creativity, contacts and keen insight will help fulfill Teladoc Health's mission during this time of exponential growth in the Canadian market.
- Identify, source and engage candidates from a variety of fields through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Present opportunities to candidates in a compelling, irresistible way
- Continue to grow a far-reaching network of contacts, developing strong personal/professional relationships
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Teladoc Health's solutions and benefits, as well as the overarching Teladoc Health value message
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of staffing needs and the expertise required to succeed in various positions
- Maintain a compelling presence on social media to assist with recruiting campaigns and candidate sourcing
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to producing a flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Expand and enhance the Teladoc Health employer brand, as well as the visibility/reach of job posts
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates and reports
- Help negotiate compensation packages
- Assist with documenting and tracking opportunities and candidates
- Facilitate candidate assessments after interviews
- Maintain a deep understanding of the recruiting market and the recruiting life cycles, to serve as a source of information to other internal staff
- Provide a world-class experience for every candidate
- Carry out Teladoc’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion as part of recruiting strategies
- A track record of recruiting success for all levels of positions from early career to leadership level for technical positions
- Creative approaches for finding and attracting top talent
- The expertise and insight to create perfect matches, with the proven ability to accurately assess candidate suitability for performing job requirements
- Expertise in sourcing and identifying top talent nationwide in areas like Software Development, Software QA, Mobile Engineering, Product Managers, Product Designers, and more
- 4 + years of demonstrated recruiting experience in a fast-paced hiring environment
- Proven track record of self-sufficient, full life-cycle recruiting, including expertise with screening, negotiations/closing and candidate relationship management
- Proactive approach to networking and building relationships
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Ability to build credibility at all levels of an organization
- A strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment, using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- High level of respect for and adherence to confidentiality rules
- A passion for teamwork, with a burning desire to contribute
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for any stage of the recruitment process / interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.