The ERP Architect will work closely with business stakeholders to create a Global Strategy for the ERP solution. The ERP Architect is an individual contributor and reports into Director of Technology Corporate applications.
For success in this role, you’ll have deep experience understanding of corporate IT operations, as well as a track record managing and successfully implementing large system integration projects.
- Partners with and provides architectural leadership to deliver thoughtful IT solutions to the business.
- Works collaboratively with Business, information security, application & infrastructure teams to produce optimal, high level, conceptual, and cost-effective designs.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings and presentations and obtain business signoffs at various design, development and roll out project phases.
- Sets and influences ERP strategic direction. Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into architecture requirements and understands the long-term and short-term perspectives of an IT investment situation.
- Works closely with stakeholders from various lines of business to develop architecture blueprints and realistic roadmaps.
- Analyzes the current ERP architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement such as enhancing business processes, expanding capacity, reducing time & cost, and increasing overall effectiveness.
- Acts as an arbitrator, as needed, to bring the appropriate parties together to drive discussions to decisions in a timely manner.
- Owns and documents the overall application architecture based on industry standard architectural frameworks.
- Develops a capability road map of the enterprise portfolio from current to future state.
- Consults with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to the broader company architecture.
- Collaboratively partners with delivery teams to modify the solution architecture in order to accommodate project needs.
- Ability and will to guide off-shore teams and work closely with external partners.
- Clearly articulates As-Is vs. To-Be business needs through business requirements documentation, inclusive of business use cases, process flows, traceability matrices and mockups. Supports technical team in translating these requests into system design and work to close any process/documentation gaps discovered along the way.
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle Netsuite and Oracle. Good Understanding of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Fixed Assets, Project Management, Revenue recognition, Supply Chain, Warehouse management, Quality control and Manufacturing.
- 10+ years of related experience in business analysis, project management support or equivalent role for Financial operations. Global experience is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O or AX 2012 and SAP is nice to have.
- 10+ years of experience facilitating communication and providing support to both business and technology team members in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects in cross-functional and global environment.
- Experience with Salesforce Integration.
- Excellent SQL coding, scripting skills, SOAP and odata API Standards.
- Experience delivering C-level presentations around project status and business requirements. Able to effectively communicate with different audiences inside and outside the organization.
- Working experience in global organizations with international financial operations.
- A bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
- An MBA or Master's degree is preferre
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.