Are you a product management leader with a track record of continuing to innovate and grow mature products? Do you believe we are only at the beginning of the virtual transformation of healthcare? This is your chance to lead one of our flagship telemedicine product lines and deliver a high-quality acute care service to millions of people.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you have 8+ years of progressive, hands-on product management experience developing mobile and web products in both a D2C and B2B2C environment. You have proven leadership and team-building skills in both large and small R+D organizations, but continue to thrive in the weeds of high impact product management. You are seeking a fast-moving start-up R+D culture that empowers teams to focus on outcomes, even as our hypergrowth company continues to build a huge international team.
This position reports to the VP of Product Management, Chronic Condition and Telemedicine Product Lines.
At Teladoc Health you will enjoy the diversity of experience and amazing talent of our team, working with colleagues from places such as Google, Evernote and Amazon on the consumer side, and GE, Cigna and Allscripts on the healthcare side. This is a highly-collaborative, extremely fast-paced, innovative environment where you’ll find your excitement building as you’re both challenged and gratified by progress, every day.
- As a Group Product Manager, spend a portion of your time as a highly experienced individual contributor while growing a team of product managers to increase your leverage over time
- Drive a multi-year product strategy and roadmap for a mature telemedicine product line that expertly balances innovation with reinforcing our existing commitments to clients and users
- Serve as an internal and external expert on the full picture for the product line, including performance, competitive analysis, market positioning, user needs, and features.
- Quickly develop deep empathy for our clients and users
- Quickly develop effective relationships with colleagues, especially other members of our R+D, Commercial, and Clinical teams
- Ship hypothesis-driven, creative, impactful products across mobile, web, and provider services
- Contribute to strategy across the entire product line portfolio
- A passion for shaping consumer oriented virtual care and helping people live healthier
- 8+ years progressive software product management experience , D2C or B2B2C with a user-first orientation required
- Experience leading or significantly contributing to a mature product line with a large number of users, clients, and revenue
- A product management orientation towards results, focus, and hypothesis-driven actions
- Experience building and leading high functioning teams (matrixed teams via influence qualifies)
- Commitment to understanding the complex market that is the healthcare industry and developing empathy for its diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrable skills in qual and quant analysis for data driven decision making
- Experience collaborating with subject matter experts, especially clinical
- Excellent communication skills, including with Executive audiences
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.