InTouch Health (division of Teledoc Health) is searching for a versatile Revenue Recognition Manger to join the Corporate Accounting Revenue team. This is a remote position. This individual will play a pivotal role in the accurate reporting of In Touch Health’s revenue. This is a great chance to work for a fast paced, high growth company with ample room to make a difference.
- Review and summarize customer agreements with non-standard terms impacting revenue recognition.
- Review and prepare formal write-ups for material sales transactions to ensure compliance with revenue recognition standards and the Company’s revenue recognition policy.
- Maintain Revenue Accounting ‘Watchlist’ to navigate topical items
- Analyze sales transactions within the Company’s revenue sub-ledger to ensure the accuracy of data and integrity of revenue schedules, inclusive of revenue allocations—in production and test environments
- Assist in the month end and quarter end close activities—in production and test environments
- Prepare revenue, deferred revenue, and unbilled revenue schedules
- Assist in SSP analysis and prepare quarterly data to substantiate SSP compliance
- Interact with external audit team for quarterly audits
- Work closely with business partners to streamline processes and improve efficiency
- Prepare revenue reporting and analysis as needed
- Lead and assist with other special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Strong analytical, financial and accounting knowledge and practical experience/knowledge of ASC 606
- 3+ years of applicable revenue recognition experience within the technology sector
- Advanced Excel skills, with a propensity for understanding CRM and ERP systems—RevPro experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the company
- Strong attention to detail, well organized, and able to multi-task and work effectively in a high-paced environment
- A highly productive self-starter with a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Capable of moving between a variety of roles with ease
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.