The Account Owner is a quota carrying role responsible for all strategic and day-to-day management of the health plan accounts within their book. Key responsibilities include developing strategic relationships with account leadership, including Product, Clinical, Sales, and Account teams; ensuring successful implementation, servicing, SLA achievement, utilization support, outcomes; drive upsell/cross sell of relevant solutions to achieve targeted revenue growth.
Employ consultative and strategic client management. Develops retention strategies, including contract renewal, product expansion, and new market development. Responsible for measuring and relaying impact and value, including ROI, cost avoidance, population health management, and member wellness.
Responsible for client satisfaction. Delegates internal resources to resolve client issues, streamline processes, and maximize profit.
- Manage and grow Teladoc’s relationship with major insurance companies (health plan payers)
- Build strategic relationships within your account base, across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise, including executive-level personnel.
- Expand Teladoc’s reach within assigned account base, driving revenue growth, product expansion and market development.
- Increase Teladoc market share by prospecting and identifying new opportunities within your account base
- Develop an operating calendar, detailed account plan/forecast and account planning/mapping process Work closely with internal partners including product, clinical, data science, implementation, reporting, legal and finance personnel to deliver on Teladoc’s side of the strategic roadmap
- Maximize, drive and achieve revenue and margin goals while staying within the allocated budget
- Manage and deliver on issue resolution and customer satisfaction within your account base.
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of the customer’s needs, market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies
- 10+ years' experience within the health plan payers space
- A proven track record of success with complex and strategic account management and selling
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, effective consultative style
- Ability to energize, communicate and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience advising, presenting to and persuading senior corporate personnel
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively with highly-talented professionals
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Leadership experience and skill, with a vision for market development
- Process Oriented
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Salesforce
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.