We are looking for an eager, self-driven Product Specialist to join our team! This position will provide technical product support for our robotic telecommunications systems to ensure that they run smoothly; contribute to effective customer service by providing ongoing product/technical support at customer sites, including product installation, customer training and preventative maintenance. A successful Product Specialist must be a self-starting, self-driven individual who takes ownership of all technical aspects within their assigned territory. The ideal Product Specialist will efficiently react to customer or call center initiated trouble tickets as well as proactively monitor all devices in their territory and take effective action to avoid potential issues before they arise.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with InTouch telehealth devices
- Manage ongoing product and technical support at customer sites
- Complete device service, swaps and repairs
- Promote adoption, utilization and expansion of product at customer sites
- Partner with corporate and field staff to develop training materials
- Product preventative maintenance
- Conduct customer validation of products
- Take off-hour calls per escalation process
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide technical product support for sales demonstrations
- Manage equipment transport, setup, and demonstrations
- Implement product installation and training at customer sites
- Perform wireless network audits of customer sites
- Conduct follow-on training and in-servicing of hospital customers
- Interface with physicians, hospital executives, IT staff and other personnel
- Experience with wireless networks, set up, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Prior work experience in hospital environment a plus
- Experience with trouble/remedy ticketing CRM systems such as SalesForce.com
- Ability to perform basic computer hardware component level replacement desired
- Must be able to meet standard requirements by various vendor clearance agencies used by customers (Including, but not limited to, background investigations, drug screenings, and vaccinations)
- Degree in discipline relating to engineering, computer science or IT
- CCNA designation highly desired
- CompTia A+ or Network+ certification
- Experience: 1-2 years experience in healthcare field with background in technical sales support, project management and coordination, healthcare IT or wireless infrastructure desired
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.