In your role as Senior Product Manager, Reporting and Analytics, you’ll help define and build high value reports and analytics for Teladoc clients. You’ll work with stakeholders and clients in understanding reporting needs and deliver impactful analytics that tell the Teladoc value story. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in understanding client requirements and work closely with our Client and Data Science teams to deliver results and measure impact of our solutions.
- Create and own reporting roadmap and manage entire product lifecycle from conception to implementation
- Partner with Data Science to build and deliver Data & Analytics products
- Work cross-functionally with SMEs – including Client Operations, Product, Data Science, Design teams – to define and deliver best-in-class experiences for each client
- Manage backlog, prioritize feature requests, and create user stories based on company goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities to introduce efficiencies into the client reporting product and process
- Lead calls with clients around reporting capabilities and upcoming reporting enhancements
- 3+ years of Product Management or related Data Science / Analytics experience
- Strong knowledge of data, analytics, and data visualization
- Exposure to and understanding of different kinds of reporting platforms and data management tools
- Experience in working with enterprise clients and B2B products
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience
- Proven track record bringing software products to market
- Exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail
- A metrics-driven approach, with the ability to set and track individual project metrics that are linked to company goals
- Experience working closely with a diverse set of cross-functional teams and subject matter experts
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities
- Experience leveraging machine learning to drive business results
- Experience in the healthcare industry or a similarly-regulated environment
- SQL skills
- Experience working with Tableau, Cognos, and/or other Business Intelligence tools
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.