In the role of Vice President, Decisions and Analytics, first and foremost, we are looking for someone who will bring outside-strategic thinking to the team. We are a hyper growth company and are excited about doing things differently with our members in mind.
We are looking for someone who is a thought leader on value creation relevant to the healthcare technology space and who is an analytic powerhouse dealing with large amounts of financial and operational data to derive meaningful trends that lead to revenue growth, has a solid institutional knowledge of technology’s critical role in both product development and data science, and the executive presence to inspire cross functional collaboration and teamwork.
If that is not enough, our ideal candidate should be able to review detailed analytics and data driven insights and put them to use to improve our operational execution in real time.
Reporting to the SVP of FP&A, you will use your analytical skills, technology proficiency, business savvy and financial chops to influence business performance. You will regularly be collaborating alongside data science, engagement marketing team, our commercial operations and product teams as well as all facets of our technology and strategy teams.
- Lead a highly matrixed finance team focused on cross functional collaboration among data science, engagement marketing, commercial operations and clinical operations
- Have regular reporting on the status of the efforts, performance against the objectives and milestones – development status, revenues, cost savings – that are relevant for the project
- Be involved with the formation and ongoing efforts of engagement marketing teams and technology teams to effectively harvest the value of our data. We must quickly move to predictively assessing our product offerings
- Be a key contributing viewpoint in the management of our formal Strategic Investment Committee review process meeting quarterly, with monthly status reporting on investments in the data science/engagement marketing/finance support space
- Be comfortable working with large amounts of data from various sources under multiple scenarios in a fast-paced environment
- Respond to information requests with thorough, organized and fact-based work product supporting key observations, assumptions and conclusion
- Identify opportunities to improve process, financial and operational controls, and information systems in support of routine analysis and proper recordation/accumulation of financial reporting
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment within deadlines and work with executive, technology and financial leadership
- Be a strong advocate of data automation across functional groups and transparent communication flow
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Engineering, Information Technology or other quantitative discipline; MBA preferred
- Comfortable and confident to challenge the status quo, ask questions, and demonstrate curiosity
- High level of business acumen coupled with desire to make others around them grow to greatness.
- 7+ years experience managing a team in a hyper-growth environment with demonstrated success managing others to promotion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Visionary thinking as well as a commitment to transparency and collaboration
- Experience integrating acquisitions into an organization is preferred but not required. Playing a critical role in executing a significant technology platform into an organization is also preferred
- Flexibility for some travel (post pandemic)
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.