Teladoc Health is looking for a Build and Release Engineer who will support dozens of developers and QA engineers on our mental health products. You'll be key to the smooth and frequent deployment of quality code with a focus on maintaining the entire CI/CD pipeline. If you enjoy taking a proactive role in driving process improvements and working with supportive and collaborative colleagues, this is the place for you. You don't have to know everything right away but we do want you to be excited about diving in and figuring things out. If you’re passionate about technical innovation and making a difference in a meaningful field, don’t overlook this career opportunity. We believe in work/life balance and having a diversity of life experiences and perspectives on our team.
Accelerate your career with an industry leader experiencing astronomical growth and innovation in the field of high-tech healthcare solutions. Teladoc’s talented and diverse tech team is making a positive impact on the lives of millions of people suffering from chronic health conditions. We’d like you to be a part of it.
- Improve and maintain the development infrastructure including continuous build environments triggered from GitHub, continuous integration using automation frameworks such as Cypress, Python/Behave and Appium, and multiple test environments.
- Troubleshoot and debug build issues with a focus on resolving problems quickly with minimal impact to developers and QA.
- Build tools to improve developer productivity, contribute ideas to continuously improve our systems and drive actionable feedback on code and product quality.
- Written automation scripts for build and release processes using scripting languages such as Groovy, Bash (for shell scripting), Python or Ruby
- Familiar with source management tools such as git and Github/GitLab to perform operations such as branching and labeling
- Comfortable with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins pipelines (preferably) and supporting development teams using those tools
- Configured and used artifact management tools such as Artifactory, Docker Registry, npm, and Nexus
- Understand container-based (Docker) deployments
- Provisioned and deployed cloud-based infrastructure preferably using AWS (CloudFormation and Terraform)
- Have experience configuring web/API builds.
- Basic understanding of MSBuild pipeline
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.