The Manager of thought leadership will oversee and execute a B2B content strategy focused on producing high value content that delivers break-through perspectives and research-based insights to drive engagement with clients and prospects across multiple healthcare markets.
The ideal candidate is a strategic marketing professional that has a strong B2B writing background, a passion for visioning insightful research and a talent for crafting data stories. The Manager of Thought Leadership will create and execute a clearly defined “signature” content development plan, research agenda and editorial calendar that fuel year-long campaign activity.
To be successful, The Manager will leverage their deep healthcare expertise to identify the types of messages, insights and perspectives that will spark epiphanies among key buying profiles.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of thought leadership content, leveraging a mix of formats including ebooks, videos, white papers and digital articles.
- Collaborate with Teladoc Health senior leaders and subject matter experts to sharpen and develop market-facing point-of-views
- Seed research studies that are designed to produce industry insights on evolving telehealth strategies and market headwinds
- Coordinate with colleagues to infuse thought leadership content into year-long campaigns
- Track content engagement and demonstrate the value of thought leadership
- Understand key market trends and competitive messages to inform the overall thought leadership strategy
- Work with internal and external creative partners to oversee the production of content from ideation to delivery and execution
- Publish, activate and regularly audit assets within content management systems – maintain a standard content taxonomy across systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or similar
- 5-8 years of B2B content experience, preferably a blend of content strategy and development
- Rich healthcare industry experience, understanding messaging requirements and communication preferences across diverse channels and audiences
- Editorial mindset –digests and distills complex concepts to craft engaging content and compelling narratives
- B2B research experience, analytical
- Superior written and verbal communication skills – PR experience a plus
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solid time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.