At Teladoc Health, we’re transforming the lives of people with chronic conditions. You’ll have the benefit of joining in a period of astronomical growth, and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day.
We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven product manager to help lead and build a world-class product line for our members. As a Staff Product Manager your product portfolio will span mobile, web, and a variety of other services, which we deliver via a user-friendly internet platform, a network of real-time interactive coaches, and tight collaboration with physicians and virtual care providers. You’ll connect deeply with our members – across life stages, geographies, chronic disease management styles -- and translate their needs into our next generation of features and services. You’ll shepherd the end-to-end experience that supports members in their health journey, and lead teams through every phase of the product process.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you have a 8+ year track record of hands-on, user-facing product management experience developing mobile and web products that delight users and drive measurable user outcomes. Your products have directly contributed revenue to the B2C or B2B2C businesses where you’ve worked. You have built and launched new products from scratch and thrive on the challenge of finding product-market fit. You are a natural self-starter who thrives in a fast-moving start-up culture that operates under aggressive software product development and launch plans. You love solving new, high-impact user experience challenges, and you bring passion, empathy, creativity and analytical insight to your work, your team and your company.
At Teladoc Health you will enjoy the diversity of experience and amazing talent of our team, working with colleagues from places such as Google, Evernote and Amazon on the consumer side, and GE, Cigna and Allscripts on the healthcare side.
- Help drive strategy and product roadmap for one of Teladoc Health’s new product lines
- Collaborate closely with engineers, designers, clinical experts, data scientists, and other PMs to build new feature sets and enhance existing ones
- Develop solutions that balance member and client needs, clinical strategy, business goals, and technical considerations across different surfaces (mobile, web, device, human, etc.)
- Build strong and effective relationships with colleagues in other Product Lines, Platform teams, Clinical Strategy, Product Marketing, Commercial, and Product Delivery
- Share responsibility for building, measuring, and reporting against fundamental business drivers like revenue and ROI
- Travel up to 10% of each month (Teladoc Health is not currently doing business travel due to COVID-19)
- 8+ years of increasing user-facing Product Management responsibilities showing strong experience with end-to-end discovery and delivery of complex feature sets. Candidates without this experience will not be considered
- Demonstrated leadership skills in diverse settings and projects for B2C and B2B2C businesses – whether leading a multifaceted team in high quality product delivery, or getting executive buy-in for your product vision
- Experience wearing both Product Manager and General Manager hats, and working with subject matter experts (ideally, Clinical)
- Experience working across multiple delivery teams to deliver complex products
- Passion for digital health and helping people with chronic conditions live better lives
- Commitment to deeply understanding the complex market that is the healthcare industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills -- comfortable using tools like Excel, SQL, Tableau to examine and optimize product performance, and build business cases
- Remote friendly
$140,000-$165,000 is based on full time employment in Colorado only. Actual pay may vary based job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, and experience. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus or commission payment, in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.