Delivery Managers are Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Lead the daily oversight of the assigned project while tracking completion from requirements through production to ensure timelines are being met
- Maximize the effectiveness of the offshore teams by developing, managing, mentoring, and coaching team members
- Collaborate with the product owner and stakeholders to prioritize initiatives and sprint releases
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies including daily standups, scrum reviews, and help resolve any issues that require clarification / communication with business stakeholders
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks & issues (including escalations)
- Communicate feature and release notes to all stakeholders upon project deploys
- Coordinate QA and UAT of technology deliverables with business and technology stakeholders
- Monitor and communicate project success metrics to all stakeholders on a regular basis
- Drives the culture of the team
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience as a business analyst or delivery manager for a B2B or B2C web application
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) – able to translate technical terms/ideas into functional and ‘layperson’ terms and vice versa
- Deep comfort and experience with web-based technologies.
- Demonstrated expertise with working with and developing strong relationships with customers/end-users.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Innovative track record – able to come up with the next great thing to advance the company strategy and vision
- Strong critical thinking and complex decision-making skills – can logically think through big problems and provide recommendations for solving
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (e.g., computer science, business information systems) required (years of experience may be substituted).
- Experience in the HealthCare industry.
- Experience working on an Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and/or other similar technologies
- Experience with RPA Tools
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.