This is your chance to work for the leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions. If you’re a seasoned professional with vision and passion for the healthcare industry, you can’t afford to overlook this unique opportunity. You are passionate about empowering all people with chronic conditions to live healthier and better lives.
- Lead and coordinate all hardware supplier quality activities at Tier 1 manufacturing partners
- Lead NPI processes, internally and externally, by championing process-based thinking and quality mindset throughout
- Ensure suppliers' quality systems and processes are in compliance with Livongo’s quality requirements and applicable regulatory standards
- Collaborate with Quality & Regulatory, Products, and Supply Chain Operations to continuously drive improvement in the supply base
- Responsible for providing guidance and overseeing parts and production line qualification at contract manufacturers, including reviewing and approving suppliers' protocols and reports.
- Conduct supplier quality risk assessment and mitigation activities - assess and coordinate Supplier Change Requests
- Drive root cause analysis and failure investigation, non-conformance handling, inspection requirements, facilitates communication between suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Define, develop and monitor suppliers' quality metrics (KPIs)
- Drive investigation and resolution of field complaints related to quality of products supplied by contract manufacturers
- Drive Supplier Corrective Action (SCAR) completion by supplier
- Coordinate routine supplier audits
- Establish and sustain supply chain processes to support company's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Articulate and effectively communicate quality-related issues in terms of risk to user and potential impact to schedule and other business objectives.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science with 5 years of experience managing mid to high volume consumer electronics or medical device manufacturing.
- International experience, particularly in Asia is highly desired.
- Familiar with printed circuit board and electro-mechanical assembly processes
- Direct hands-on production or manufacturing engineering experience strongly preferred
- Plastic injection molding tooling fabrication and qualification experience is a plus
- Familiarity with ISO13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 and Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Experience with product and process validation for highly regulated industry (medical device, automotive, etc.)
- Knowledge in Packaging & Transportation Testing following ISTA industry standard
- Knowledge in ROHS, REACH, WEEE compliance directives
- Knowledge in statistical methodologies and sampling techniques.
- Experience with electronic product life cycle (PLM) systems such as Arena or Propel
- Excellent Project Management, complex problem-solving skills, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Able to travel to supplier (domestic or international) - up to 15%
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience
and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes
across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.