The Remote Physician Communications Specialist acts as the voice for providers and supports all physicians and clinicians across Teladoc Health Medical Group, Canadian Division. The Specialist is responsible for designing and delivering an engagement strategy that optimizes the provider experience to maintain a highly engaged and sustainable network.
The Specialist will work closely with stakeholders across Teladoc Health, including Recruitment, Marketing, Analytics, and Operations teams to ensure Teladoc Health has a robust provider network to support the ongoing business needs. The Specialist will partner with analytics to assist with identifying gaps in the provider network and execute re-engagement efforts for existing providers.
- Develop and implement communications and engagement strategies that emphasize our value proposition and regional needs throughout Canada
- In collaboration with the Recruitment team, initiate provider engagement outreach campaigns based on priority regions
- Partner with external stakeholders to develop relevant and meaningful content throughout engagement initiatives
- Cultivate relationships and networking opportunities to build a sense of community and inclusivity amongst providers
- Map out an events calendar with monthly initiatives that inspire a highly engaged and high-performing network
- Manage distribution lists by services and provider type
- Inspire a high-performing provider network that brings out thought leadership and commercial leads
- Instill the value proposition the Teladoc Health Medical Group offers through sharing growth opportunities, performance metrics and a Provider Recognition Program
- Responsible for collecting provider performance analytics, including engagement level, network adherence, provider NPS, average response time, etc. and responding accordingly
- Administer and review provider surveys to identify areas to improve the provider experience
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Bilingual in French and English
- Confident communicator with a passion for building relationships and delivering outstanding customer service
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital communications and online community building
- Experience working in the healthcare sector and with physician/clinician communities
- Strong technology proficiency with software programs including Microsoft Office suite, digital content applications, performance management software’s
- Strong organizational and analytical skills demonstrated through technology tools
- Ability to work in high pressure environment and manage competing priorities
- Must be a team player
- Education in business, marketing, communications, publications, or health sciences
Very competitive salary starting at $60,000 CAD
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for any stage of the recruitment process / interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org