Teladoc Health’s growth trajectory is shooting beyond the solar system. We’re ready to attack recruiting and talent acquisition with all our technology guns blazing. We need some help – someone who knows how to explore online for new, progressive candidate sourcing techniques. The job will be part analyst, part researcher, 100% go-getter.
The competition is stiff for companies looking to bring on top talent and technology gurus. In your role as our Senior Sourcer, you don’t have to close on these job candidates, you just need to know where to find them for us. You do need to understand their jobs to the degree that you can tell the difference between a good candidate and a mediocre one. This isn’t a job for keyword searches. This is a job that takes ingenuity and creative digital digging.
In this role you won’t be a small cog in an enormous machine. Your work will have real impact – impact on your team’s success, as well as impact on the millions of people that Teladoc Health’s innovative digital healthcare platform can help. This is an amazing growth opportunity for you, as well as the chance to be part of a truly fun and amazing mission.
- Uncover and explore new methods and channels for identifying top talent
- Leverage tools such as AI, algorithms, predictive analytics, and a variety of recruitment automation platforms to support and enhance our recruitment efforts
- Dig for treasure in online databases, corporate websites, social channels, etc.
- Analyze stats and metrics to determine the areas of richest opportunity, worth further pursuit and development
- Find and provide market data
- Evaluate candidate qualifications on an insightful level, beyond keywords
- Assess the marketplace to improve Teladoc Health’s understanding of what truly motivates top talent
- Devise creative ways to catch candidates’ attention
- Advise management on strengths and weaknesses and improvement opportunities for our recruiting process
- Reach out to talented candidates through email templates that we provide
- Provide status reporting on active searches
- 7-10 years’ experience in job candidate sourcing
- Deep familiarity and finesse with a wide variety of digital platforms and online tools
- Technically savvy, with an understanding of today’s technology trends and needs
- Market research experience
- Data analytics experience
- An innovative approach to solving problems
- A hunger for teamwork in support of the company mission
- Resourcefulness and flashes of brilliance
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.