Your organizational, leadership and communication skills will be put to excellent use in the role of our new Engineering Program Manager in the Products group. Here you’ll collaborate cross-functionally to ensure excellence as we deliver a portfolio of next generation medical devices, from conception through product launch.
In this role you’ll make significant contributions †to Livongo by leading cross-functional teams and ensuring timely delivery of products. Leveraging your track record of success in an innovative, fast-paced environment, you’ll leverage leadership skills, bridging the gap between team members coming from consumer, medical device and tech backgrounds.
Other core attributes ensuring your success in this role include attention to detail, time management, and the drive to achieve results. This is your opportunity to leverage your experience, skills and vision as you help us lead the way in healthcare innovation. Join us as we make healthcare history and take your career to a new level.
- Drive a portfolio of medical product design projects, delivering on-time and on-budget, and meeting user, regulatory and business requirements
- Ensure compliance with all Product Development processes and procedures (design control, etc.)
- Plan, scope and manage program project plans, identifying risks upfront and communicating mitigations and impact
- Update team members on program performance and requirements
- Create, communicate and maintain project schedules
- Develop and monitor program budgets
- Provide clear status updates to the organization
- Organize and lead phase gate review meetings
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Design, Content, Supply Chain, Product Marketing, Regulatory, Quality, and Finance functions, as well as external development and contract manufacturing partners, to ensure input and representation in the development process
- Successfully organize and guide large numbers of distributed, cross-functional resources
- Contribute to product prioritization decisions by providing data and analysis from current and past projects
- Build strong communication channels to deliver accurate and up-to-date information to all stakeholders
- Utilize corporate-approved tools to empower and unencumbered team members, improving team efficiency and effectiveness
- 5+ years experience developing and commercializing products
- 2+ years experience in a regulated (medical device, automotive, aerospace) industry
- A proven ability to lead, influence and collaborate at all levels of an organization and in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience with project management tools, preferably JAMA, Microsoft Project, JIRA, Confluence
- A demonstrated ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals and drive metrics and execution
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing and communicating program status
- The ability to deal with conflict and drive solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including finesse when addressing executive leadership
- The ability to effectively manage ambiguity and changing priorities
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a scientific field; business, finance or a related field will be considered, in conjunction with experience
Impress us even more:
- Medical device experience (CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 62304)
- Previous experience working with electrical/mechanical/embedded software product development
- Previous experience with consumer electronics
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.