The Senior Manager, Corporate Communications and Stakeholder Partnerships will work closely with communications and business partners in the U.S., Europe and elsewhere, to execute day-to-day strategic communications program and content activities in support of Teladoc Health's ongoing efforts to transform the healthcare experience.
The senior manager supports corporate communications programs for Teladoc Health including management of thought leadership partnerships and activities, creating executive briefings and presentation materials, conducting research and compiling summary reports. The position will also serve as a contact for external third parties regarding topics such as partnership or speaking engagement opportunities, and help manage and develop reporting for the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility programming.
This candidate can work remotely, and will primarily support our Chief Medical Officer, Public Policy and Strategic Partnerships.
- Manages day-to-day corporate involvement in global and national partnerships with non-governmental organizations to advance strategic thought leadership goals.
- Develops public presentations, speaker talking points and briefing materials for executive leaders.
- Plays a key role in identifying opportunities for thought leadership and executing on those opportunities in the form of research, message development, and the creation of compelling written materials.
- Works with senior executives and internal teams to ensure that the messaging and information we present publicly is engaging and accurate, and that leaders presenting on the company's behalf are prepared and well-supported.
- Coordinates end-to-end participation in external event opportunities, such as speaking engagements, webinars and podcasts, for executive leaders on behalf of the company.
- Liaises and consults with cross-functional internal teams to gather and include relevant data, analytics and member journeys in support of content development.
- Tracks, vets and responds to inbound inquiries related to partnership or other engagement opportunities/requests.
- Helps to manage and develop reporting for the company's Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Assists with the compilation of summaries and reports on communications activities for purposes of team tracking and executive updates.
- Support tracking and planning of budget, cost estimates and actual spending related to partnerships, sponsorships and other related activities.
- Represents the company with outside partners in a manner consistent with our corporate mission, values and culture.
- Proven results in designing and implementing Fortune 500-level corporate partnership strategies and tactics.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Confident in interacting with senior executives.
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solid time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and pitch in as part of a growing team.
- Proven ability to support senior executives as corporate spokespeople.
- Prefer at least 10-15 years of experience in corporate communications, PR agency or stakeholder management environment.
- Undergraduate degree in English, journalism, or communications a plus.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.