Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, Teladoc Health directly delivers millions of medical visits across 175 countries each year through the Teladoc Health Medical Group and enables millions of patient and provider touchpoints for thousands of hospitals, health systems and physician practices globally. Ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and real-time insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans.
We are committed to providing our Employees with a dynamic and collaborative work environment; there is equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged. Above all, our mission-oriented employees will be treated with the same attention, respect, values and care that we provide to our clients and members.
- Electromechanical assembly of robot components and subsystems
- Align, fit, insert, fasten, tighten, and seal assembly components
- Preassembly of computers for Control Stations
- Final assembly, integration, formatting, and test of robotic endpoints, viewpoint devices, and control stations
- Debugs and repairs mechanical assemblies
- Develop and improve production procedures, travelers, and processes
- Ensure complete documentation of all assembly and test processes performed
- Contribute to continuous improvement of production processes
- Shipping, receiving, and inventory control tasks as required
- Other tasks and duties as defined by supervisor
- Experience with production of electromechanical systems
- Experience with computers and computer subsystems
- Knowledge of, and active participant in, Quality Management System (QMS) requirements in production processes
- Computer skills: Functional understanding of basic functions of MS Word an MS Excel
- Strong communication skills: able to edit and improve written procedures and processes
- Strong organizational skills: maintains orderly work cells; contributes to the professional presentation of the Production Area
- Educational Requirements:
- High school graduate
- 4-6 years’ experience with electromechanical systems or equivalent experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.