Teladoc Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time. Teladoc Health is one of the world’s fastest-growing virtual care solution providers reshaping the way healthcare is delivered. Teladoc Health is servicing the world’s top healthcare systems and empowering them with the next generation of healthcare applications and infrastructure.
We are looking for a dynamic and seasoned product leader to define and grow the future of virtual care and cloud networking. Under the general direction of the Director of Product Management, you will work closely with the Product Management organization to meet company objectives and maintain our Best-in-KLAS category leader status. You own and drive product management of the global Teladoc Health Network. The Teladoc Health Network is a secure high available HIPAA compliant network that allows providers to have an audio video session with patients while allowing for integration with third party apps and electronic health records.
Your goal is to achieve the highest audio and video conferencing quality, availability, and user experience in the industry. You have strong ownership over adoption, feature prioritization, product definition, messaging, customer interaction, sales enablement, and team development. Working closely with and across agile teams, you will experience the impact of your work on our customers and help them to save lives. This is a high visibility and high impact role that will interact with all levels of InTouch Health leadership.
You will develop and scale the Teladoc Health Network throughout all stages of life cycle (conception, definition, development, release and post-release activities) managing strategic planning, feature selection and tactical activities. You will be responsible for deploying and managing both SIP and WebRTC based video communication solutions ensuring medical providers can continue to connect to patients on their first try. You will also be responsible for helping develop and launch a SIP interoperability solution that allows Teladoc Health users to connect to third-party SIP based devices.
The product manager will investigate user behavior, evaluate solutions both from a data and a use case perspective, and investigate new technologies and solutions. You will help to develop proactive monitoring infrastructure and solutions that allow insights into network utilization while guiding the development of tools to help uncover issues and provide more visibility into session quality.
Our ideal candidate is excited about the incredible opportunity cloud computing represents and is deeply passionate about working with great teams that deliver the highest quality services. You are naturally customer-centric and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires strong technical and business judgment and solid communication skills.
You will be expected to deliver world-class audio and video experiences and networking product functionality that matches Teladoc Health’s level of innovation found throughout our solution suite. You will communicate customer needs to engineers and ensure the satisfactory delivery of necessary solutions.
- Be the voice of the customer (both internal and external) and communicate needs and requirements to the engineering team to ensure product-market fit.
- Understand the problems being faced by our customers and work with your engineering resources to come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Feature prioritization and trade-off decision making.
- Market and customer analysis, requirements development, business case, collateral, product strategy, and product positioning.
- Ability to work effectively with all areas of the organization, from engineering to sales
- Support the product management team in creating, maintaining and executing on its product roadmap.
- Analyze and interpret data to understand feature use, bugs, issues, trends and make tactical decisions
- Work with the marketing communications department to develop customer-facing marketing materials
- Create surveys and document customer input and feedback to gain insight into product needs
- Help with software quality assurance tasks
- Use Jira and Confluence programs to document product requirements
- Work in cross-functional teams to deliver creative, strategic initiatives relating to new products and services
- Perform market and competitive research.
- Lead product development using SCRUM.
- Prepare and maintain documents, flow charts, diagrams, and graphic presentations as needed
- Assist with conducting usability tests and garnering feedback from users. Make specific product recommendations based on these.
- Identify and validate use cases and evaluate potential designs and solutions against these use cases for fit, usability and client value
- Assist with product rollouts and go to market process
- Respond to product requests and recommend potential solutions
- Periodic and consistent reporting of projects status to senior leadership
- Maintains appropriate and consistent tools and reporting vehicle for review of projects and ensures a consistent approach to planning and reporting by project managers
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports/meeting minutes, and by participating in PMO and customer project status update meetings
- Responsible for maintaining product roadmaps and communicating them to stakeholders.
- Partner with cross-functional team leaders to define and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, with owners, timelines, and success criteria. Identify dependencies and resolve issues across teams
- Define and implement a framework for periodic reporting, and proactively coordinate teams to ensure timelines are met and risks are mitigated
- Create a project dashboard for leadership which outlines overall project portfolio status and risk for all projects underway. Update the project dashboard weekly. Implement mechanisms to ensure the organization has weekly visibility to progress and expected timelines
- Drive project prioritization based on business priorities, resource availability, and timelines and communicate the priorities internally
- Knowledge of web-based and mobile applications
- Experience conducting data analysis
- Ability to work independently and across different organizations
- A passion for technology, possess a “can-do” attitude, ability to work independently, and a strong drive to get things done. Must have a willingness to make a difference, and be a quick learner who can quickly adapt to overcome any obstacles put in their way.
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably with networking, internet business experience, and/or IT Infrastructure, including compute or storage.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize a variety of projects.
- Driven to get things done, either independently or as a team.
- Bachelor or master’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a software development environment highly desired.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Nice to have networking, cloud, and IaaS experience.
- Nice to have experience in video teleconferencing, VOIP, SIP, WebRTC technologies.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.