Experienced event professional with a passion for building process and results driven events, specifically for large scale conference and trade show programs with multiple workstreams. Requires strong project management skills, complex budgeting, and ability to manage a timeline. Ability to multi-task programs and projects in a fast-paced environment with short timeframes. Highly motivated leader with high energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the industry. Strong communication and presentation skills in formal and informal settings. Experience with leading and managing event vendors and event teams to execute high-quality in person, virtual and hybrid experiences. Strategic and analytical thinker who blends technology and business strategy to develop compelling sponsorship strategy for partner success. A team player with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment, who can build excellent rapport with internal teams; strong teamwork is a must.
- Plan and manage engaging, large-scale (1000+ ppl) events that elevate a growth-driven brand, drive demand generation, support ongoing education of clients, and create internal corporate alignment and community
- Complete Event Plans; conduct needs analysis, establish for implementation, identify key objectives, ancillary event plans, timelines, assign and manage work provided by contributors as needed for successful event execution including internal and external client and vendor management
- Contribute to the strategy and management of our global Executive Briefing Center program
- Partner with senior leadership, sales, marketing, and other areas of the company to create, plan and execute customized networking events
- Develop and manage ABM strategies and hyper-personalization across both in-person and digital event experiences
- Secure and coordinate speakers and sponsors
- Prepare budgets and negotiate contracts
- Track, analyze and measure impact and results. Evaluate program progress and results against defined metrics. Create or reengineer processes, resources, and/or structure to gain productivity and other program improvements
- Research and recommend future virtual and in-person events for sales and marketing opportunities and provide recommendations to management regarding conference selection
- Manage vendors including reviewing and tracking invoices and expenditures
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and sales teams to contribute to integrated marketing campaign development and execution
- Highly organized (able to prioritize, document, and communicate well) with attention to detail, metrics oriented
- Highly collaborative and able to manage many stakeholders
- Analytical and inquisitive, especially as it pertains to event ROI. Able to analyze event performance and apply learnings to future events
- Strong communicator, including written (slides, emails, docs, marketing copy) and verbal (presentations, event briefings, vendor negotiation)
- Creative thinker, who can turn goals/objectives into well-formulated experiences that differentiate our events
- Able to problem solve, juggle and keep a cool head in the sometimes chaotic world of events
- Confidence and authority to manage and direct event/booth staff at all levels
- Able to manage vendors to ensure outstanding output on time and on budget
- Experience evaluating and negotiating contracts and working with external suppliers. Strong steward of the company budget
- Hands-on experience with virtual event platforms and apps
- Able to work independently and cross-functionally
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related four-year degree
- 5+ years of experience managing B2B digital, field and hybrid events, events marketing, and project management- CMP preferred
- Extensive experience managing a company’s events strategy & execution, including trade show sponsorships and owned conferences
- Experience and strong understanding of how trade shows and conferences work, including vendor management, components of events, typical timelines, cost watch outs, vendor landscape, and other best practices
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.