We are seeking an experienced web strategist and brand leader to join our growing global marketing brand team. In this role, you will own the strategy and of our commercial and consumer websites (Teladoc Health, Teladoc, Livongo, myStrength, HealthiestYou, Best Doctors, and Advance Medical). You’ll be responsible for setting our go to market vision and partnering with our consumer and B2B marketing, creative, and digital teams to develop and implement marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and drive demand. The ideal candidate is collaborative, strategic, able to bring forward creative and disruptive thinking, disciplined, in tune with customers and consumer, and brings a depth of experience with brand building, digital marketing and website strategy. Relationship building and the ability to quickly coordinate multiple moving parts for internal and external rollouts will be critical to success.
- Bring our corporate and consumer brands to life on our websites.
- Become an expert on our brands, products, audiences, customers, and consumers
- Develop web strategy working in close partnership with marketing partners and cross-functional teams and manage and execute project plans to deliver on shared goals
- Author and deliver marketing strategy briefs grounded in insights and incorporating input from relevant teams
- Collaborate with our Creative team and agency partners as they translate strategy into external-facing assets
- Partner with other brand team leads, product marketing leads, and cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging and visuals across our websites
- Analyze and track performance
- Create and deliver clear and compelling presentations to senior stakeholders
- Positive, highly curious, positive outlook, desire to learn, and results-driven
- Experience translating consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Knowledge of web design, website management tools, online marketing and SEO
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence and build relationships is critical
- Reliable and detail-oriented with excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with data and analytics
- Ability to influence and lead others
- Preferred: 5+ years marketing and website management experience including experience at a creative agency or consultancy managing omni-channel campaigns.
- BA/BS required
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.