The Associate Director, Community & Partnership Marketing is a self-motivated leader who is passionate about building brands and long-lasting relationships through the creation and curation of an innovative community and partnership strategy. This role requires expertise in defining and implementing a roadmap to build community, ultimately elevating brand affinity and extending our reach. The ideal candidate will be a creative, data driven, organized and consumer focused marketer excited to innovate on traditional engagement strategies and implement new ways to connect with consumers.
- Oversee the ongoing strategic development, execution, management and measurement of ownable, breakthrough campaigns, strategic partnerships & collaborations
- Define, own, and execute an innovative community strategy to build lasting relationships with Teladoc’s member community
- Identify and initiate partnerships with key influencers and other strategic partners/initiatives to extend our reach.
- Set strategic direction and manage brand initiatives including website and other community-first activations
- Develop and manage agency relationships (as needed)
- Develop and implement strategies to bring to life the voice of the consumer and physician network (capture, maintain, and leverage across assets and campaigns)
- Adopt a rigorous test, learn and measurement approach to fuel continuous growth
- A bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of marketing experience is required
- Agency experience and/or experience in brand management, partnership marketing or public relations preferred
- Deep understanding of evolving media and influencer landscapes
- Experience building and scaling community programs that build brand awareness and affinity
- Ability to initiate and foster strategic partnerships that deliver high impact campaigns and drive measurable results
- Passionate about staying current with the latest consumer marketing, social media and community trends
- Experience leading and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 7+ years of marketing experience is required
- Nimble, agile, rolled up sleeves self-starter
- Decision-making skills and ability to drive progress and produce results with little oversight
- Excellent project and workflow management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to think creatively with a passion for developing and delivering big ideas
- Collaborative working style with positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.