This position is responsible for owning the sales commissions process including partnership across multiple internal departments, performing complex calculations, and providing analytical insights to drive executive decision-making. The position will be focused on ensuring accurate and complete commissions payouts and will also be involved in longer-term plan design as well as the onboarding of a systems-based solution.
- Full ownership of sales commissions calculations process, including payouts and financial forecasts
- Become subject matter expert on the various sales commissions structures and all aspects of the calculations and payouts process
- Drive analysis to provide visibility into sales commissions trends
- Drive cross-functional workstreams to drive process enhancements and improve operational efficiency
- Direct partnership with Commercial Operations to review and process sales data and implement complex payout structures
- Direct partnership with Accounting and Internal Audit teams to ensure accuracy and SOX compliance
- 4+ years of sales commissions experience
- Ability to perform build and maintain complex calculation models in Excel
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proficiency and experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with ability to manage processes as well as be an individual contributor
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.