At Teladoc Health, we’re transforming the lives of people with chronic conditions. This is your chance to join a fast-growing digital health company that’s on the front and center of revolutionizing access to care and to lead high visibility product initiatives.
We’re looking for a technically-savvy, driven, strategic product manager to lead and define some of Teladoc Health’s most high impact 3rd party integrations and product strategy to augment the power of Teladoc Health’s products for our clients, partners, and members. In this role, you will focus on member experience and client needs while ruthlessly evaluate and execute technical feasibility of each initiative in partnership with the engineering and other cross-functional teams.
Are you ready to be a part of something big and high impact? Ready to improve lives? If yes, reach out to talk to us and apply for this role.
At Teladoc Health you will enjoy the diversity of experience and amazing talent of our team, working with colleagues from places such as Google, Evernote and Amazon on the consumer side, and GE, Cigna and Allscripts on the healthcare side. This is a highly-collaborative, extremely fast-paced, innovative environment where you’ll find your excitement building as you’re both challenged and gratified by progress, every day.
- Lead product strategy and 3rd party integrations end-to-end (ideation to adoption) to realize the full benefit for our clients and members
- Work closely with our Engineering, Design, Commercial, and Clinical Teams to clearly lay out the product requirements for 3rd party integrations
- Use customer feedback, market trends, business initiatives, and data analyses to define the roadmap priorities and timelines
- Conduct hands-on troubleshooting and ensure timely resolution of issues for our customers
- Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write product specs and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Have successfully delivered products with 3rd party integrations
- Knowledge of API, SDKs, and 3rd party integration best practices
- Business-minded and could incorporate user and business needs into decision making process
- Deliver crisp product requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical folks
- Ability to work effectively on technical topics and interface with engineers
- Strong execution capability in a complex environment with various stakeholders
- Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Team player who can drive towards win-win situations and effectively collaborate with Engineers, Designers, and other cross-functional teams
- Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Technical degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience with telehealth or in the healthcare industry
- Passion for helping people with chronic conditions live better
- An understanding of how to develop and launch products in higher-risk, regulated environments
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.