Here at Teladoc Health we deliver product innovation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. If you’re a successful marketer with a knack for creativity, strategic thinking and hands-on leadership, we’d love to meet you.
In your role as a Growth Acquisition Manager for Livongo for Diabetes, you will use data and insights to own channel strategy, drive campaign planning and execution, and work cross-functionally internally and externally to achieve member acquisition growth for our Diabetes chronic condition product. You’ll collaborate with Design, Marketing Automation, Client Operations, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to capitalize on growth opportunities and drive members to join our Diabetes program.
Core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include communication, problem-solving and project management skills, and a knack for forming trust-based relationships. A great candidate also has a flexible mindset and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. He/she can take guidance and run with multiple projects simultaneously, informing when there are hurdles that require collaboration to overcome.
Livongo for Diabetes is a product of Teladoc Health. We deliver product innovation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital chronic condition healthcare. This is your chance to make your mark in a red-hot, cutting-edge field with breakthrough solutions that help prevent and/or manage chronic health conditions like diabetes or hypertension. If you’re a successful marketer with a knack for creativity, strategic thinking and hands-on leadership, we’d love to meet you
- Drive new member acquisition for Livongo solutions targeting users with diabetes
- Develop and execute creative new marketing campaigns, working with the design team to make sure all marketing creative assets are built in a data-driven approach, project manage to ensure deadlines are met, and report on campaign performance
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests for online and offline channels; deliver results as well as insights for the rest of the team
- Work with product and development teams to improve landing page conversion rate
- Discover and execute innovative growth opportunities, starting off by testing pilots to validate proof of concept before taking key learnings to expand
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives
- 4+ years in acquisition or growth marketing
- Proven track record of driving towards acquisition goals under set targets, timelines and budgets
- Ability to define key marketing KPIs and break them down into their underlying drivers to understand and influence performance from first principles
- Master of hypothesis driven A/B, MVT and incrementality testing with the ability to analyze test result data to tease out learnings and insights to inform future testing
- Understanding of what makes effective and strong DR creative across a variety of formats with a framework to keep adjusting and learning based on experimentation
- Strategic thinker able to breakdown and organize problems, assess opportunity areas, and develop big ideas and priorities to move the business forward
- Ability to move fast and flexibly, juggling multiple projects with the trustworthiness to execute on schedule at high-velocity and attention-to-detail
- A team first attitude with strong self awareness to openly share and receive feedback and to never stop learning and improving
- Ability to build, grow and improve partnerships cross-functionally
- A passion to help all people with chronic conditions live better and healthier lives
Impress us even more
- Background in healthcare
- Start-up experience
- Proficient in SQL
- Management experience a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
$115 - 130K base salary is based on full time employment in Colorado only. Actual pay may vary based job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, and experience. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus or commission payment, in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.