Here at Teladoc Health we deliver product innovation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. We are a very passionate team, working hard to connect our members with whole person virtual care, wherever they are in their healthcare journey -- from urgent care, to mental health, to chronic condition management.
The Director of Growth Marketing, Strategic Clients and Segments, will play a critical leadership role to unlock visit and enrollment revenue growth in our strategic segments and with our most valued clients. If you’re a strong consumer marketer with a knack for creativity, strategic thinking and hands-on leadership, we’d love to meet you. The ideal candidate will be a thought partner to our strategic clients, drive growth and build lifelong relationships with our members by identifying market trends, growing audience opportunities, and optimizing channel mixes - including partner owned channels. He/she will lead a team of 4-6 marketers.
A successful candidate will bring to bear a combination of strong marketing and partnership experience. He/she will be a data-driven, forward thinking leader, with a knack for creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
In this role you will:
- Own revenue growth targets for Teladoc Health’s strategic segments and most valued clients.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns, using Teladoc Health’s and partner channels, including paid media, influencer, PR, email, direct mail, and more, to accelerate growth and drive adoption.
- Activate and inspire plan sponsors, our most important influencers, to amplify our message in their channels, and ours.
- Identify, pilot, and roll out innovative engagement opportunities (ie partnerships, events, industry strategies) to meet revenue goals and foster partnership with clients
- Build strong strategic partnerships with clients, positioning the team and Teladoc Health as a pivotal resource to drive mutually beneficial strategies and outcomes
- Coach and develop high performing team to build a best-in-class marketing org with a growth mindset
- Strong consumer marketing background, including an instinct for understanding the consumer and ever evolving market trends
- Highly inquisitive, with a background in solving complex problems and unlocking white space opportunities
- A strategic thinker, with the ability to think creatively, utilize data and consumer insights to build winning marketing strategies.
- A partner-oriented growth mindset, with the ability to understand consumer, client, market and business needs and create marketing plans that delivers against all objectives.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to influence teams and individuals as well as effectively utilize resources and relationships for efficient results.
- A results driver, with a keen focus on understanding the business economic drivers and prioritizing efforts accordingly
- Familiarity with data, analytics, and forecasting
- Excellent communication, relationship building and presentation skills.
- A team player with the ability to manage up, down and across the organization.
- Strong people leadership with experience in managing in person and virtual teams
- MBA and/or 10+ year’s experience is required
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.