Teladoc Health’s client landscape spans a number of diverse segments from Health Plans to Employer clients to Hospitals and Health Systems and smaller segments such as Resellers and Public / Labor Unions. The role of the Strategic Client and Segment Marketing team is to partner with and influence clients on engagement best practices as well as build custom consumer growth strategies for key segments to drive enrollment into and utilization of Teladoc Health’s benefits.
The Director of Strategic Segment and Client Growth will drive revenue and client satisfaction by using deep consumer and segment insights to build strategic growth plans for the Direct to Employer and Hospital and Health Systems segments, as well as partner with marquee clients within those segments to drive utilization. In addition, this Director will also be tasked with building and owning the end-to-end client engagement strategy.
- Drive utilization by influencing marquee clients to adopt engagement best practices and develop tailored, compelling marketing plans, leveraging Teladoc Health’s and the client’s marketing channels, to accelerate growth.
- Build relationships with cross-functional partners to uncover client needs and opportunities to drive engagement with our membership base.
- Own marketing strategy for these segments, including channel mix, piloting innovative programs, and developing messaging and positioning.
- Develop an end-to-end client engagement strategy, creating new cross-channel tools, initiatives and programs to educate and empower our clients to drive utilization of Teladoc Health benefits.
- Continuously seek improvement in consumer marketing activity through rigorous results capture, data analysis, research and customer insight and actively share these best practices across the organization. Use these insights to make recommendations of new initiatives and opportunities.
- Lead a team of four marketers, with various degrees of experience. Drive a growth mindset, helping team embrace analytics and measurement in their work. Own budgeting and planning.
- A strategic thinker, with the ability to think creatively beyond what we have done historically, to build strategies rooted in consumer insight and to proactively use data and best practices to make suggestions and recommendations to our clients.
- A client facing, partner-oriented growth mindset, with the ability to understand client and Teladoc Health business needs and suggest initiatives and plans that delivers against both objectives.
- A results driver, with a keen focus on understanding the business economic drivers and prioritizing efforts accordingly
- Comfort with defining white space opportunities, embracing a test and learn mentality and swiftly scaling winning strategies
- Communicating Effectively – this is a key client facing role, so the individual must have excellent communication, relationship building and presentation skills.
- Working across functions and lines of business, the incumbent will need to have very strong negotiation and influencing skills and be able to work across all levels.
- A strong consumer marketing background is essential
- MBA and/or 7+ year’s experience is required
- A strong project manager with a rigorous approach to prioritization.
- Strong team player with the ability to manage up, down and across the organization.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.