Under the general direction of the Production Control Manager, the Product Controller will play a key role monitoring and reporting on production activity to meet internal plans and customer delivery commitments. Maintain and monitor execution of Manufacturing Orders (MO) and adjust schedules for timely delivery. Through close collaboration with Purchasing and Material Control, monitor inventory movements within the production cycle to ensure continuous operations, identifying and reporting potential risks to management. Work with Manager and product teams to maintain accurate Bills of Materials (BOM) within our electronic data systems.
- Promotes and nurtures company culture, policies, and guidelines.
- Reviews and updates BOMs based in support of Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Monitors and reports progress of Production Build Plan status to cross functional team, identifying and reporting potential risks to Manager.
- Analyzes material inventories levels, to address risk scenarios and contingencies.
- Collaborate with Material Control on MO creation and releases to meet goals and objectives of production schedule.
- Assist with ongoing initiatives to centralize data for more streamlined reporting and analytics
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal and team skills; proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to independently carry out detailed instructions, apply common sense, and address with issues in timely manner.
- Superior attention to detail and a demand for accuracy in a deadline driven environment.
- Organized and proactively manages multiple priorities with minimum disruption to others.
- Responds to unexpected challenges successfully without losing track of daily responsibilities.
- Reliably follows through with job assignments.
- Strong Computer skills, highly functional understanding of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook.
- Experience with ERP / MRP systems and production planning process and tools.
- Knowledge of, Quality Management System (QMS) requirements in production processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results oriented, organized, efficient and resourceful team player at ease in a dynamic collaborative environment
- Able to interact well with internal associates at all levels and across multiple lines of business
- Bachelors degree preferred with STEM subject or similar OR High School graduate with equivalent relevant work experience.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.