Accelerate your career with an industry leader experiencing astronomical growth and innovation in the field of high-tech healthcare solutions. As our new Software Engineer in Test, you’ll support Livongo/myStrength product design, release and distribution by developing multi-platform test strategies and test case suites that ensure supreme product quality and functionality.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, solution-oriented Software Engineer with a test focus, to be based in our office in lower downtown Denver, within walking distance to Coors Field, Union Station, and the 16th Street Mall. Here you’ll get an opportunity to drive test automation framework development, the satisfaction of watching your UI automation execute on multiple devices, and the chance to revel in finding that UI rendering issue that saves the day. We want someone whose day won’t feel complete until they’ve found that one, tiny, obscure edge case bug.
In addition to software automation framework development experience, core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include strong teamwork, communication and collaborative skills, drive and capacity to learn new processes and technologies, and the ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles.
Come join a company that’s changing the healthcare industry and making a measurable improvement in people’s lives. We’re on the hunt for someone who lives and breathes software testing and quality. If that’s you, let’s talk today!
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results.
- Add to and improve our existing test automation framework, tools and technologies, to continually advance the quality bar.
- Write specialized testing tools for our software platform, as needed.
- Collaborate with teammates in Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Contribute to the maintenance and expansion of our Continuous Integration (CI) environment.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools, successfully addressing specific needs.
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities.
- 3-5 years years’ experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Experience with UI test automation frameworks (Selenium, Cypress, Appium)
- Experience with API test automation frameworks against well known protocols (REST, gRPC)
- Experience automating tests using java, scala, python or a similar language
- Experience automating tasks with shell scripting languages such as Bash
- Solid knowledge of SQL and web (micro)services consumption
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills
- A firm grasp of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi threading concepts
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using Jenkins, Hudson, or Bamboo
- Experience with BDD automation frameworks (Cucumber, Behave)
- A passion for quality assurance
- Drive and capacity to learn new processes and technologies
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
Impress us even more:
- Experience with consumer medical devices and apps
- Experience with conducting testing with third party systems
- Experience with load and performance testing
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
$90,000-$120,000 is based on full time employment. Actual pay may vary based job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, and experience. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus or commission payment, in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.