The Director, Marketing - Content, Community & Partnership is a creative, analytical and strategic storyteller who will bring to life Teladoc as the trusted destination for virtual whole person care. The director will design breakthrough, differentiated content strategies and campaigns to win the hearts and minds of our consumers. The ideal candidate not only prides themselves on staying current with the latest consumer marketing, social media and community trends, but is also a data-driven, strategic marketer, who will operate with a bias for action.
- Design breakthrough and ownable integrated marketing campaigns that bring whole person care to life.
- Develop and implement organic social editorial, partnerships & collaborations, social & influencer communities, blogs, web, and consumer PR strategies to build lasting relationships with Teladoc’s member community.
- Support acquisition, onboarding, engagement and retention strategies with ownable, breakthrough content.
- Set, manage, and implement a holistic paid/owned/earned marketing calendar with a focus on building brand awareness among new cohorts, increasing branded search, deepening engagement and meeting our visit revenue targets.
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategies for new product launches.
- Activate the voice of our consumers and physicians across campaign and content.
- Adopt a rigorous test, learn and measurement approach to fuel continuous growth.
- Manage 4 direct reports.
- Experience in high-growth environments
- Agency experience and/or experience in brand management, content, community marketing or public relations
- Experience building and scaling consumer influencer and community strategies that build brand awareness and affinity.
- Decision-making skills and ability to drive progress and produce results with little oversight.
- Excellent project and workflow management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously.
- Highly effective organization and communication skills, and ability to work across functions and at all levels of management.
- Developed quantitative and analytical skills to understand and optimize marketing and campaign performance.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, growth-focused environment.
- Must have people management experience.
- 10+ years of marketing experience is required, and an MBA is a plus
- Nimble, agile, rolled up sleeves self-starter
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Both left and right brain thinker, equally comfortable with data and creative thinking
- Collaborative working style with positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.