Bring your Salesforce.com and software expertise to the fascinating and rewarding field of digital healthcare solutions! This is your opportunity to support a unique sales model that’s facilitating a paradigm change in the healthcare industry.
In your role as our Silicon Valley office Senior Salesforce Systems Engineer, you’ll contribute your talents and vision to the design and functionality of world-class applications. Through your efforts we will meet evolving requirements and improve our internal and client-facing Salesforce environment.
At Teladoc Health you’ll be part of a supportive and fast-paced team, with plentiful opportunity to enhance your professional knowledge. If you’re always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve software capability, we want to meet you! Bring your passion for elegant coding and customized design and enjoy an inspirational work environment with excellent advancement opportunities.
- Develop Teladoc’s Clinical Platform capabilities using Salesforce Lightning/Force.com Platform.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal/third-party applications that are in-premise/cloud.
- Work with the Architect to implement and maintain a scalable and high performant system.
- Write and maintain a high quality code that enables easy extensibility and high reusability therefore result in enhanced reliability and consistency and low maintainability.
- Collaborate with the quality teams to ensure the full scope of user stories are tested.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices.
- Perform any other development related duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical, engineering, system design and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of best practices and development on multi-tenant architecture.
- Proficiency in Java with experience in developing Java Web Applications.
- Proficiency with Lightning Component development (LWC is highly preferred).
- Proficiency in building custom REST web services experience with Microservices (using gRPC)
- Experience with Salesforce Streaming and Metadata API.
- Experience with Event driven architecture.
- Experience with dealing with large data volume.
- Proficiency in sfdx CLI and DevOps tools such as Copado.
- Experience in doing Salesforce data migration using tools such as Salesforce Data Loader.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
$150 - 165K base salary range is based on full time employment in Colorado only. Actual pay may vary based job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, and experience. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus or commission payment, in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.