Do you have group insurance and/or virtual healthcare experience? Are you bilingual? Do you thrive on driving sales growth and building new partner relationships through your personal selling efforts? Do you enjoy working on a team with dedicated, smart, and fun professionals? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking to expand our sales team with a bilingual, motivated, experienced, and focused self-starter who is business-savvy and results-oriented. This role is focused on driving new business through new clients, group brokers, and group consultants, as well as expanding business within current existing partnerships. The successful candidate will thrive on building partner relationships and be willing to take initiative to achieve results. Success in this role involves uncovering new opportunities through prospecting and networking, developing creative and compelling proposals, and nurturing sales opportunities from prospect to close, in the group insurance marketspace. This is a great opportunity for an experienced group insurance or virtual healthcare person, looking for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work culture.
- Develop and build your own book of business within specific distribution verticals and then deliver strong sales execution with the support of marketing, operations and client management teams in order to drive new business revenue
- Able to build out a pipeline of large opportunities, from Ottawa and east, through direct B2B channels and key group insurance channels
- Creatively prospect to untapped markets to gain F2F virtual meetings and presentations (in person when permitted)
- Prepare, present and follow up on pre-sales material for prospective clients
- Create proposals and presentations that provide solutions to prospective clients and close the business
- Identify key decision makers in order to successfully close business
- A desire to sell both B2B service solutions and technology solutions
- Manage and coordinate SalesForce to support your sales funnel and ensure appropriate data for projections and forecasting
- Prepare and participate in trade show exhibits, conference appearances, and other promotional programs
- Bilingual French-English is required
- Must be located in Ottawa, Quebec or Atlantic Canada
- 5 + years of work experience in group insurance or virtual healthcare
- Ability to be both creative and nimble in the national accounts market and implement new strategies as needed
- Willingness to travel in the region from Ottawa to East, and to Canadian head office in Toronto, when permitted
- SalesForce experience an asset
- Solid negotiation, relationship-building and people skills
- Have excellent teamwork skills and be able to perform well within a global organization
- Able to build long term relationships with partners
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- College diploma
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for any stage of the recruitment process / interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org