The Training and Development Specialist is responsible for demonstrating and educating system function; identifying training needs, guidance, recognition, motivation, assertive follow up, direct assistance facilitating communication; acting as a liaison to provide appropriate resources. Maintaining cross departmental relationships to ensure all training and education is relevant and up to date.
- Create, maintain, and present all training materials to providers.
- Collaborate with administrative leadership to evolve and enhance provider onboarding and training experience.
- Works collaboratively with the clinical quality team to ensure that quality initiatives and trends in provider quality are reviewed and addressed during provider training.
- Create and update supporting materials, Learning Home Dashboards, tip sheets, FAQs, guides, and other instructional materials as needed.
- Assess, develop, and implement engaging learning solutions
- Compose and update provider training materials as well as knowledge and proficiency assessments
- Initiates provider orientation to improve service quality, performance, and productivity
- Assist one-on-one provider navigation coaching of system function improving the understanding of the system.
- Monitor and proactively maintain provider training engagement
- Other duties as assigned
- Good diction, voice quality and clarity of speech
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare terms, processes and procedures, required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and effectively communicate to all levels of constituents; including prospects, members, providers, team members and senior management in English
- Must have strong organizational and customer service skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word and office 365
- Experience using Adobe Captive and the Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Associate Degree with a minimum of 3 years customer service experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in health care/managed care, preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in building eLearning courses/modules
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.