The Vice President, Marketing is a key leader responsible for driving the marketing strategy that introduces new solutions to market, builds our brand reputation, generates demand, and supports sales to grow relationships with new/existing commercial, Medicare and Medicaid health plan clients.
Building upon a deep understanding of the healthcare market and buyer needs, this leader will guide market positioning, solution value propositions, content and campaigns that engage targeted prospects and advance client relationships. This is a fast paced and highly collaborative leadership role: a successful candidate monitors market dynamics, shapes go-to-market strategy and priorities, and optimizes the marketing strategy for results. We are looking for a growth-minded marketing leader who will attract, retain, develop and inspire marketing colleagues to reach their full potential.
- Drives growth strategy as a member of the cross-functional business leadership team, collaborating with the president and leaders of product, strategy, and commercial functions
- Monitors and anticipates change in the quickly evolving virtual care industry, translating market, client and competitive insights into marketing action plans
- Develops marketing strategies and aligns marketing resources to achieve exponential growth across target audiences and solutions
- Establishes scalable and repeatable solution marketing processes, effectively introducing differentiated solutions to market and supporting their growth throughout the solution lifecycle
- Defines foundational buyer personas, buyer journeys, and messaging maps that enable consistent and effective marketing content creation including sales training, sell sheets, case studies, white papers, presentations, RFP responses, and website
- Oversees campaign planning, marketing mix and execution of thought leadership, lead generation, events, digital marketing, social, and sales enablement initiatives
- Builds relationships and marketing partnerships with associations and influencers, including consultants, industry analysts and third-party channel partners
- Analyzes marketing performance (engagement, MQLs) and sales pipeline data (conversion, velocity, win/loss) and optimizes marketing/sales initiatives for return-on-investment
- Attracts, retains, develops and inspires our collaborative, high-impact marketing team
- 10+ years of progressive healthcare B2B marketing experience with strong understanding of commercial, Medicare and Medicaid health plan buyers & their business requirements.
- Strong business acumen and expertise in applying market/competitive insights within fast-changing industries
- Proven track record applying a scalable, disciplined approach to B2B messaging, content and campaign development (Sirius Decisions or similar)
- Critical thinker with proven communication, persuasion and negotiation expertise
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate within cross-functional and matrixed teams: listens to diverse perspectives, builds consensus, navigates ambiguity, prioritizes opportunities, makes decisions, manages/motivates self and others
- Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.