If you’re an operations or marketing professional looking to expand your career, this is your opportunity to gain amazing experience working on a wide variety of exciting projects, in a highly creative, diverse, collaborative, and lively environment.
Teladoc Health is experiencing amazing growth, as we transform the healthcare industry through digital technology and personalized care. In order to specialize our dynamic enrollment team accordingly, we’re looking to hire a Client Enrollment Associate who can help us expand into our Health Services Segment. We’re looking for someone with previous experience in the health provider, health plan, or Medicare or Medicaid arena. Your specific project responsibilities in this role will depend on your own personal skills, experience and interests. Regardless of focus, you’ll be leading or collaborating on key projects designed to grow and support Teladoc Health’s membership, enabling the company to meet our expansion objectives.
For success in this role you’ll bring communication and project management skills, along with the desire to execute and produce results. This is your opportunity to let your skills, creativity and “can do” attitude shine in a position where your work has true impact, as we empower people with chronic conditions to live better, healthier lives.
- Provide implementation support for Client Enrollment projects, such as:
- Interfacing with clients to effectively pitch enrollment benefits
- Coordinating enrollment-related campaigns, events, and collateral
- Managing multi-channel member acquisition email and direct-mail campaigns
- Conducting A/B testing and campaign execution, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar program, like Pardot
- Use internal systems to track and analyze campaign performance
- Update dashboards with campaign performance data
- Segment and identify audiences for optimized campaign targeting
- Provide management with recommendations on strategies, roadmaps, and operating plans for client and member-facing communications
- Build excitement over Teladoc Health's advancements, both internally and externally
- Cultivate new ideas that directly correlate to specific market/member needs
- Provide content input and implementation management for creation of enrollment campaign materials
- Gather input, create, format, and edit presentation slides
- Effectively communicate with internal teams on campaign execution
- 2-4 years’ experience in an Operations, Marketing, or Project Management role
- Experience working within the Health Services Segment (providers, plans, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.)
- A track record of successfully managing and executing on a variety of projects, specifically hands-on experience executing email and direct mail marketing campaigns
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and lead enrollment discussions with clients
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for Teladoc Health’s mission
- Extreme attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation
- A strong drive for flawless execution and delivery
- A natural tendency to create order from chaos
- Resourcefulness, creativity and drive
- The ability to thrive in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork
- Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, fluid environment
Impress us even more:
- Client-facing experience
- More than a year’s experience using a system like Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, SilverPop, or Marketo
- HTML skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Healthcare and/or diabetes experience
- Experience working according to HIPAA guidelines in a regulated environment
- A Bachelor's degree
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.