Apply your creative, strategic and organizational skills to create engaging and personalized content to improve the lives of people with acute and chronic care needs. Livongo is seeking a talented content strategist to support product and content development for our international member experience during a time of dynamic innovation and exponential growth into international markets.
In your role as Content Strategist, Internationalization, you’ll pair editorial mastery with a keen interest in product development, user experience design, and process development. This is a highly collaborative role in which you’ll partner with teams across the company (Clinical, Product, Design, Engineering, Data Science, and Internationalization) to create a meaningful digital healthcare experience that engages and delights our members globally while delivering measurable clinical results. This role reports directly to the Manager of Content Strategy, Internationalization. This role can be based in New York, NY; Purchase, NY; Mountain View, CA; Denver, CO; Chicago, IL; Quincy, MA; Toronto, Canada; or remote.
- Work with internal product and content teams to establish, maintain, and iterate on efficient localization workflows based on outcomes and feedback
- Manage and work closely with our localization vendors to ensure Livongo chronic condition content consistently has on-time, quality translation and localization
- Evangelize content strategy and design best practices for localization
- Adapt existing US-centric content within product experiences for web, mobile, and hardware devices
- Help execute the content roadmap by writing new product content for international experiences across our suite of chronic and acute care offerings
- Maintain our product glossary and locale-specific style guides
- Manage several large projects, working with external clinical experts, consumers and and freelancers; internal stakeholders; and others to drive on-time, on-budget delivery
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
- 5+ years of digital content experience, with at least 2 years working on a consumer-facing product or for a consumer-facing health or lifestyle brand
- 1-2 years experience writing for international experiences
- Effective project management and multi-tasking skills, with experience managing stakeholders through various stages of content development
- Experience developing UX copy for mobile and web apps and content for email campaigns, SMS, and push notifications
- Exceptional writing and editing capabilities
- The drive to meet deadlines and deliver exceptional results
- Passion for the digital health industry and familiarity with companies and innovators in this space
- Passion for making a positive impact in people’s lives
- The versatility to generate content that may be comprehensive and detailed, or concise and captivating, based on project needs
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A proactive work ethic, exceptional people skills, and a positive outlook
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment, with the flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a similar field, from an accredited four-year university
- Familiarity with translation processes and CAT tools
- Experience defining and maintaining product terminology
- Basic knowledge of language other than English
- Experience with design programs like Figma or Sketch
- Comfort working with a cloud-based CMS
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.